We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions (as set out on our websites www.snow-drone.com and www.europetransfer.com) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the controller of your data is SARL Snowdrone, a company registered in France under SIRET number SIRET 807 747 662 00029 and whose registered office is at Quartier d’Illaz, Val d’Isere 73150, France.
What information do we hold?
All your data will be held in a secure environment and used in accordance with the GDPR and any relevant national laws which implement the GDPR and any legislation that replaces it in whole or in part.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please note that we do not store financially sensitive information such as credit card numbers, bank details or security numbers.
We collect information about you when you enter competitions, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out an online enquiry form, contact us via email or social media (Facebook or Twitter), telephone and/or use our booking system portal. We may collect the following information:
- Name, address, contact information including phone and email.
- Subscription and demographic information such as preferences, interests, age and family information.
- Information regarding family and travel companion(s) such as names, emergency contacts and special service needs, such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, visa information, nationality and country of residence.
- Information relevant to competitions, feedback, offers and market research.
Uses of your information
In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside SARL SnowDrone only if we have a proper reason to do so, so for example, we may use your information in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to send you promotional emails and newsletters about our products, special offers or other interesting information that you have opted to receive using the email address which you have provided;
- to contact you for market research purposes if you have consented;
- to pass on your information to our employees and/or suppliers for requested services.
We may therefore share your information with:
- any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- any of our employees, professional advisors, agents or consultants on a need-to-know basis;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- mailing houses;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may be required to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if SARL Snowdrone or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions (as set out on our site); or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SARL Snowdrone, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
We will not sell, distribute or lease any personal information to third parties unless we have a your permission to do so or is required by law to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- by unsubscribing using the links on our marketing emails or by contacting us to unsubscribe for any or all marketing activity by clicking the unsubscribe button which is found on all emails; or
- by updating and requesting details of any personal information which we hold about you by contacting our data manager at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible, at the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Links to other websites
The websites www.snow-drone.com and www.europetransfer.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave one of our sites, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting third-party sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.