Our shared transfers are operated by Europe Transfer and SnowDrone Transfers.
- The same standard of service, but at individual prices. Discounts are available for seasonaires and most of our shared transfers can pick up and drop off at destinations along the route for a lower price, such as Annecy, Moutiers, Aime, Landry, Bourg St.Maurice, Ste-Foy. For any dates not listed, please contact us directly for details.
- For departures from the airport, please allow at least 45 minutes on weekdays and at least 1 hour on weekends from your flight arrival time to clear customs and collect luggage. We also reserve the right to alter the scheduled pick-up time by up to 30 minutes later than the scheduled time if other passengers’ flight arrival times require this. In the unfortunate event that your flight be delayed or cancelled, we will not be able to wait. However, we will try our best to get you onto the next available transfer to resort wherever possible.
- For departures to the airport, your pick up time from the resort is confirmed the day before via SMS as it is dependent on weather and traffic conditions and other passengers travelling on the day.
- The times listed below are the times that we are scheduled to arrive at the airport (for departures from resort) or the times that we are scheduled to depart from the airport (for departures from the airport). As we offer a door-to-door service, you will be dropped off at / picked up from your accommodation (or an alternative location as requested by yourself prior to travel) in resort.
- If you do not see a transfer that suits your travel plans, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org As we may still be able to help.